Wednesday, September 02, 2009

family is everything to me...without them im alone...dont know where n how i will survive all my life....family is the most important to me coz they build up my happiness by sharing my problem together...last but not least my family is my heart....

frenz is special to me...without frenz life in meaningless n loneliness...frenz makes me laugh make me smile make me comfort make me enjoy make me strength n all my life....many frenz many heart i hold n many feelings i know....my life will fully enjoy if there are many frenz beside me...

best frenz is very truthfully person to me...best frenz know whether im sad or happy...best frenz can see deep inside of our heart if there is something happen....best frenz also very comfort place to story anything about me....

special person is so much i love and care...for me he must be a happiest person when live with me...and accept who am i will be...sadness happiness and everything about feelings he will shared with me....hard and easy he will face through with me.....and lastly until death my love to him will never blow away and hope will be tied till in heaven.....

No comments: